Last week we considered 13 ways a wife felt secure within her marriage and I thought it best to not leave the men out of this one. So, here are 15 ways a man can feel secure within his marriage as shared by a husband.
- She puts her relationship with God first in her life.
- She has a daily devotional time in order to listen to her heavenly Father.
- She cares about herself physically and emotionally and the image she reflects.
- She loves, cares for and sacrifices for her children unselfishly.
- She prioritizes caring for her husband in big and small ways.
- She cares for her home, keeping it neat and in order. There is no confusion around her.
- She holds her husband’s hand and is affectionate even in a long-term marriage relationship.
- She is not trying to change her husband, but accepts him as he is.
- She brings a cold drink to her husband when he is working outside in the heat.
- She pray’s with and for her husband daily.
- She blesses and encourages her husband’s hobbies.
- She is her husband’s best friend.
- She quickly forgives.
- She has eyes and emotions for her husband only and enjoys a healthy sex life with him.
- She loves her husband unconditionally and tells him daily.
Go on a date and ask your husband what helps him to feel secure in your marriage relationship. You may be surprised by what you hear.